Jonathon "Boogie" Long is an interesting blues wizard... He has NEVER walked into a gig, a blues jam or a studio that he couldn't use his epic blues magic instantly.
He's played in reggae bands... in hip-hop bands... he's played jazz-fusion. And you know what? He NEVER HAD TO CHANGE HIS STYLE or compromise.
Very few blues guitarists can make that claim.
How's it possible? It's because he plays from the heart and knows how to simply use his own approach to fit any song, band, or situation.
And that's what so cool about the blues. It's all about playing what you feel and just going with the flow in your soul.
Now it's your turn to get the keys to the blues kingdom so you can delight your friends, bandmates and yourself. In 2012, we released the original "Boogie Blues Magic" and its been a red-hot best selling course for the past 2 years.
So hot, in fact... that guitarists DEMANDED we film more DVDs with Boogie.
So here it is: Even more of Boogie's best guitar tricks and blues formulas for you, presented on 3 majestic instructional DVDs so you can play all your favorite blues songs with absolutely authority.
Anthony Robbins is a world famous "life transformer". If you strip away all the "rah-rah" stage antics, you're left with 1 powerful life-changing method: MODELING (and I'm not talking about skanky clothes on the runway).
Modeling is the FASTEST WAY for anyone to learn a new skill. For you: It means you copy the guitar chops and riffs from a seasoned pro so that you can bypass years of boring practice.
You won't be able to find a better blues source to model than Boogie and his DVDs.
He just gives you a treasure chest of sweet plug-and-play blues riffs and licks that you can take to the bank and cash immediately.
So when I say "one blues style to rule them all", I'm talking about YOUR style, and you can develop it faster with these DVDs. The best part? There's no need to practice brain-numbing scales.
Jonathon "Boogie" Long
"Boogie" has had a guitar in his hands since age 6,
and has been a touring musician since age 14. He's
played reggae with Henry Turner Jr, Blues/Rock
with Chris Duarte, and everything in between. He
now fronts his own power trio, the Blues Revolution. In
2011, Boogie was crowned Guitar Center's "King of
the Blues" for best unsigned blues guitarist in America,
and has since gone on to tour with some the biggest
blues names in the world, including B.B. King.
Even if you NEVER practice the killer licks, the stage-prove riffs, or the pro studio techniques here...
Even if you simply just WATCH the DVDs in the comfort of your living room while sipping on your favorite drink and soak up the smokin' blues vibes for their entertainment and educational value...
You'll get a powerful, permanent organic upgrade to your musical sophistication and understanding of blues guitar by just watching and learning... You'll also be absorbing the ‘wisdom of the teacher'.
One thing's for sure. You'll certainly be inspired... which in my opinion, is at least 50% of the key to becoming a better musician.
You'll want to pick up your guitar and play this super fun stuff... And who am I to stop you? :)
Let's dive right into the GOOD STUFF:
- Learn Boogie's trick for stylistic mastery . Go in any musical direction and expand your blues playing so you can walk into any room, stage or studio and play with anyone and have them respect you instantly. 10:06
- Forget boring traditional boxes. Instead, use Boogie's trademark "Albert box" and "BB Box" and take a shortcut to the easiest way to creating killer licks. 16:28
- How to add _____________ notes to the basic box patterns to invoke endless cool-sounding variations. 22:31
- DEADLY SIN ALERT: The biggest sin in blues is to play without feel. Here's some deep-wisdom tips so you can instantly drum up some powerful emotions. 28:15
- Create that gritty, dirty, "diggin in" blues feel and capture the sounds of ZZ Top, Lonnie Mack, Albert Collins, Elmore James, and Stevie Ray Vaughan. 32:08
- The secret of blues essences made easy: Create monster blues vibes by simply adding a few unusual notes to the what you already know. 46:01
- You've heard of the blue note, now here comes the "funk note". Try this technique and delight everyone's ears including your own. 50:10
- Bring down the house with the awesome Chicago Blues style. 55:42
Man oh man, this is epic. Hold onto your guitar, cause this is just the warm up. Things get even wilder on Disc #2:
- Now you can prove it to yourself with these DVDs. Go through the tons of plug-and-play licks, and watch your skills go to the next level. It's that simple. 16:35
- What would Santana do in a blues situation? Watch the DVD and be amazed at the simple formula used to create powerful wailing melodies. 19:52
- Forget the same boring blues lessons and ordinary pentatonic licks! Instead, try these red hot, tasty melodic patterns. 22:24
- Another one of my favorites: use the "roll" technique to get a fluid flowing sound. 25:38
- Here's an unusual style that Boogie shows us: Neoclassical blues. Think Mozart meets Clapton. 28:45
- "That was a stone groove, my man" is what they'll be saying when you unleash the smokey lounge style of blues. 31:26
- Uncork a ferocious blues attack with this Albert Collins inspired groove. 49:07
That's just a fraction of a fraction that's on these discs. Here's more amazing stuff on Disc 3:
- How to set up a "road rig" and a "studio rig" to keep things super simple while maximizing the quality of your tone. 03:19
- _______ soloing secrets revealed... You can take this 1 trick in 10 directions: major licks, get an Arabic vibe, or channel Derek Trucks. Boogie makes it easy for you to master with his awesome explanations. 10:57
- Get an ultra-flavorful sound that squeezes the sweet essence from the neck. It's almost impossible to hit a wrong note. 13:45
- How you can create and discover new chordal sounds that will blow everyone away. 26:37
- BIG SECRET ALERT: "The Nashville number system". It's an important ( but little known) system that every serious player should know because you'll be able to walk into any session and tear up any song, even if you never heard the tune before. 30:05
- The super simple secret that makes it kindergarden-easy to hear the chord changes in any song. I wish I learned this one 20 years ago. 34:41
If you've read this far, and you aren't at least slightly interested in having Jonathon "Boogie" Long jumpstart your skills to the next level, then I dunno what to say. Go do somethin' else... Go deep-fry some koolaid :-)
On the other other hand, if you see the light, if you're feeling the vibes, and you're passionate about blues guitar, then buying these DVDs is the easiest decision you've made all year.
Not only is every note tabbed out for you, but the tabs are also provided in Powertab format so you can watch the notes go by on your computer, and each one is highlighted as its playing.
If you've never experienced this before, it's incredible. No more trying to "figure out" the rhythm of the tabs. You see it, you hear it, and you learn it -- FAST.
Listen, I'm passionate about helping guitarists like you have as much as fun as possible while learning incredible guitar skills as quickly and easily as possible.
Now, if these DVDs aren't everything I say and more... if you're not excited about what Boogie is teaching... or you're less than thrilled for any reason, then I INSIST you take advantage of our money-back guarantee.
I'm totally serious -- if you aren't blown away, then I would rather you return the DVDs. I've been online with Guitar Control since 2004 and I'm still around because building long term relationships is my top priority.
I want you to be 100% happy no matter what. And I still offer the best guarantee in the business:
Yes, we offer a generous 12 month guarantee on all DVD courses. Don't love this course? No problem. Send it back, I'll refund every penny, even the shipping and handling.
No B.S, no run-around, and no hard feelings.
That said, I don't anticipate many refund requests here. Boogie Long is amazing!
Yep, this really is an amazing opportunity to invest in yourself and your musical education with some of the most unique and powerful electric guitar lessons.
So please, go ahead... Tap into this treasure trove of knowledge, wisdom, and guitar secrets. You'll be hard pressed to find anything close to this, anywhere... And even if you could sit down with someone like Boogie for lessons, look at how much it would cost:
Even by DVDs standards, this 3 DVD set is easily worth $150 ($50 a DVD).
But you wont pay $150.
You won't even pay $100.
We have several LOW PRICE PACAKGES available...including FREE SHIPPING for the next few days.
Just click to the next page, choose the package of your choice, and I'll rush your order right to your door, anywhere in the world.
Don't forget you're getting 3 jam-packed DVDs complete with tabs!
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information, and you'll soon be the proud owner of Boogie Blues Magic...which I promise, will reward you for a lifetime.